Sunday 11 April 2010

No place like home...

Canon 400D, 28-135mm, f5.6, 1/200, ISO 100

Well first of all this is the first time I've had a blog or even the first time that I've tried to write about the photos that I take, so please bare with me. I thought I'd start with this image. It was taken to day at a local zoo, the zebra seemed not to be interested with the general public and instead favored looking towards this little hut. It came across to me (and hopefully in this image) that the zebra would rather be running free than stuck within his pen, however he seem content within his usual surroundings whilst dreaming of bigger things.

This somehow relates to my photographic style. I've been stuck for the last few years with finding my feet and area/style of photography. A few lucky shots here and there, but no real direction. So my idea was that with keeping a blog and hopefully getting feedback might just be the thing to point me in the right direction and get me out of this beginners rut.

So let the adventure start with the first click of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment